Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Smile

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

What does next year have in store for me?
I'm Alive- Audio Adrenaline
well that's good

What does your love life look like?
Grace- Jars of Clay
that's about all that will get me through marriage, yup

What do I say when life gets hard?
Take Me to Your Leader- Newsboys
alrighty then...

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Cows With Guns- Tom Lehrer
Always an immediate concern

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
A New Hope- Five Iron Frenzy
Just as long as no one pays attention to the lyrics...

What do you want to do for your career?
Alegria- Salvador
"Happiness" is a good theme for work

Your favorite saying?
It's Killing Me- DC Talk
sure

Favorite place?
Consume Me- DC Talk
*shrug*

What do you think of your parents?
No One Love Me Like You- Jars of Clay
works pretty good

Where would you go on a first date?
The Mission- Newsboys
mission house? mission field? either way, an odd date

Drug of choice?
The Letter- Newsboys
X?

Describe yourself.
Hurricanes- Five Iron Frenzy
I'm fast and destructive?

What is the thing I like doing most?
One World- TobyMac
I don't even know

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Failure to Excommunicate- Relient K
Again, I got nothin

How will I die?
America- Chris Tomlin
Global Warming? FBI shootout? Tax forms?

The song that will be played at your funeral?
So Help Me God- DC Talk
Appropriate

The song you'll put as the subject?
I Smile- Russ Lee

The song that describes my friendships?
To Life- Fiddler on the Roof
All my friendships involve alchohol and dancing with Russian Jews and soldiers

The song that describes my future marriage?
City on a Hill- Salvador
Any ideas on how this makes sense?

The song that describes my future children?
Homestarrunner Remix
hyperactive and random. yup, highly likely

The song that describes what this summer will be like?
Socially Acceptable- DC Talk
Well I guess I don't have any great deviant acts planned till September...

The song that describes what people think of me?
Live What I Believe- Russ Lee
Hope So

The song that describes how I will do in school?
Into a Dream- Wicked in the Mix
Good dream or bad?

The song that describes how nice of a career I'll have?
Mentos Answering Machine- Brown Derbies
I'm not at home now? Sounds busy.

The song that describes my personality?
Boomin'- TobyMac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home