Thursday, December 15, 2005

I give in, just dont push me off the bandwagon

Year in review: post the first sentence or two from the first post of each month

January: yay for me

February: hi, how are you?

March: went to the Josh Groban concert yesterday.

April: charging hell with a supersoaker

May: yay for middletown

June: so off we go

July: in a moment of silence

August: honey, I'm home!

September: this sounded fun

October: I really should be doing math. but I'm not.

November: There's nothing like being up on a Sunday morning to distinguish yourself from your college peers

December: I'd almost forgotten about this.


you know, for a year as packed as this one was, it really doesnt seem to have amounted to a lot on here. either that means i dont post enough, or blogs do not give a satisfactory account of ones life. go figure.

2 Comments:

Blogger krissy said...

this made for better material, so sue me

7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

his titles do sum up his post very well...in most cases.

as for the lack of...text...I think it's both that you don't post a whole lot and that blogs don't store stuff like our minds do. when we write something, to someone else, it's just that. but when we think something, it's that and everything else about which we could go on tangents.

especially for us add kids.

10:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home