Friday, May 30, 2008

One final down...

and it's not even the easy one! it's also not the hard one, which is odd, considering it was my greek final. it went well for the record.

History on the other hand, will not likely go so well. I'm hoping my gpa won't have to take the hit of another C, but we'll see. Here's hoping *crosses fingers*.

I'm gaining hours back at work, which is good; and news to those who didn't know that I had lost a lot, which is basically everyone but my wife. Here's to a summer packed full of clients who suffer at my whim and still not only like me, but pay me.

I love my job.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They pay you because you can make them strong enough to beat you up.

9:57 AM

 
Blogger krissy said...

I hadn't had that thought. I'm kinda worried about going back into work now.

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home