Tuesday, April 12, 2005

almost there

well i finally got the thing from the office of financial records at OSU. details aside, its quite happy, meaning all i have to do now is turn in my housing form (and graduate) and im set for next year. this would be sweet if the whole graduating thing wasnt so freakin annoying. and it does look like ill make it to graduation. dalton says, and i quote, "i cant tell you how, but trust me, youll get there on time." if you want a hint, its a mode of transportation i havent used before

in other news, im almost on my 15' pole, if that means anything to you. im goin to mansfield on friday, and hopefully ill be on it by then.

well thats my life, hows yours?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

15' pole means happy times.

I am rooting for you on the whole 'breaking records' thing.

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Raptur said...

should be sending in my deposit &c. 04-16

later today ;)

-=-raptur-=-

12:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home