Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It is You

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.


What does next year have in store for me?
Peace- The Swordsmen. Woot woot.

What does your love life look like?
Solidarity- Five Iron Frenzy. United as one! So far so good.

What do I say when life gets hard?
Superfriend- Audio Adrenaline. Definitely in need of one of those.

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
This Jesus Must Die- Jesus Christ Superstar. Now this presents problems . . .

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
God Shaped Hole- Audio Adrenaline. I don't quite know what to make of this.

What do you want to do for your career?
Red Eye to Miami- Roper. Fighter pilot in Florida?

Your favorite saying?
The Slam- Toby Mac. I'm inventing this one, it's like 'the shit' only better.

Favorite place?
Ignition- Toby Mac. I do like my car.

What do you think of your parents?
Kashmir- Led Zeppelin. "Elders of gentle race," I can go with that.

Where would you go on a first date?
Over the Hills and Far Away- Led Zeppelin. I approve of this.

Drug of choice?
State of Emergency- Pillar. There are several that would result in this, I guess I get my choice...

Describe yourself.
Angels in Chorus- Stellar Kart. I might be schizophrenic, but I can harmonize.

What is the thing I like doing most?
Promise You- Kutless. I got nothin'.

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything- Relient K. This is most assuredly accurate.

How will I die?
I Do Not Belong- Kutless. So I'm going somewhere else.

The song that will be played at your funeral?
Troubled Heart- Kutless. Umm... that's bad.

The song you'll put as the subject?
It Is You- Newsboys.

The song that describes my friendships?"
What Have We Become?- DC Talk. lol

The song that describes my future (present) marriage?
I Fade Away- Pillar. Two become one?

The song that describes my future children?
Treason- Kutless. Oh crap.

The song that describes what this summer will be like?
Face of the Earth- Toby Mac. Either a lot of time spent outside, or traveling. Either way, I'm all for it.

The song that describes what people think of me?
Rescue- Newsboys. In need of or am coming to?

The song that describes how I will do in school?
John Nineteen: Forty-One- Jesus Christ Superstar. "At the place where Jesus was crucified, there was a garden, and in the garden a new tomb, in which no one had ever been laid." It will yet be the death of me.

The song that describes how nice of a career I'll have?
Winds of Change- Kutless. Well I haven't had one yet, so this should be good, I hope.

The song that describes my personality?
Hold On (to me)- Stellar Kart. This might not please my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home